The Carlisle 442003 solid serving spoon is made of polycarbonate, which resists chipping, breaking, and staining. Withstanding temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, the black spoon is dishwasher safe and matches a variety of décors. It measures 13 inches long and has a 1.5-ounce capacity and a hanging hole for wall or shelf hooks.
- 1.5-oz. capacity
- Black fits into a variety of design schemes
- Polycarbonate is stain, chip, and break resistant
- Notch in the handle can rest against the edge of a pan
- Hanging hole offers storage
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Can withstand dry heat as high as 270 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 13 in. L
- NSF certified
Serving Spoon, 13"L, solid, temperature range up to 212° F & dry heat up to 270° F, notched handle, dishwasher safe, plastic, black, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 442003 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet