The Carlisle 441103 perforated serving spoon lets users include small items like peas, chopped onions, and minced garlic in the dish. Since the bowl of the spoon is perforated, liquids drain slowly so flavorful broths can be added, while its stain- and break-resistant polycarbonate material is idea for consistent use. With its notched design, the handle can be rested on the edge of food pans. The Carlisle 441103 perforated serving spoon works well with different décors since it comes in black.
- 1.5-oz. capacity
- Perforated bowl facilitates draining
- Polycarbonate construction resists breaking, chipping, and staining
- Black color fits into most settings
- Notched handle can rest on pan edges
- Safe temperature range: -40 to 212 degrees F, and withstands dry heat as high as 270 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 11-in. L
- NSF certified
Serving Spoon, 11"L, perforated, temperature range uo to 212° F & dry heat up to 270° F, notched handle, dishwasher safe, plastic, black, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 441103 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|