The Carlisle 438006 Measure Miser® solid portion server has a capacity of 4 ounces and is color coded for size identification. Its polycarbonate construction resists breaking and can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the material stays cool to the touch, it reduces burn risks. Thumb grip on the handle adds stability, and it is notched to sit upright in containers. With a flat bottom, the Carlisle 438006 portion control serving spoon can be used to spread sauces and toppings.
- 4-oz. capacity is marked in green
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate construction
- Flat bottom is designed to spread toppings
- Handle remains cool to the touch to reduce burn risks
- Built-in thumb grip provides stability when gripping the handle
- Notched handle can rest upright in containers
- Beige material
- Safe in temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Safe in dry heat as high as 270 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 3.3 in. dia. x 13 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about portion control serving spoons in the portion control guide.
Measure Misers® Portion Server, 4 oz., solid, beige, with color coded capacities, polycarbonate, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 438006 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Portion Control Spoon|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|