The Carlisle 432906 Measure Miser® perforated portion server has a 4-ounce capacity and a flat, perforated bottom that spreads toppings and sauces. Made of a heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic, the server resists breaking and can be used in temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit with its cool-to-the-touch handle. The versatile beige Carlisle 432906 Measure Miser perforated portion server has a color-coded label for size identification. A thumb grip on the handle helps users control the utensil.
- 4-oz. capacity
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate construction resists breaking
- Material stays cool to the touch to reduce the risk of injury
- Flat, perforated bottom spreads toppings and sauces
- Colored label on the handle denotes capacity
- Thumb grip on handle helps control the utensil
- Handle notch prevents the server from falling into pots and pans
- Beige matches a wide variety of color schemes
- Temperature range: -40-212 degrees F
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 3.3 in. dia. x 8.25 in. L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Measure Misers® Portion Server, 4 oz., perforated, short handle, dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, beige, NSF with green code
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 432906 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Portion Control Spoon|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|