The Carlisle 431507 measuring cup can be used for measuring oil, water, milk, and other liquid products. It has capacity markings up to 1 cup on the exterior for exact measurements, and it has a 9.6-fluid-ounce flush fill capacity. The Carlisle 431507 measuring cup is made of polycarbonate for resistance to breaking, cracking, and staining.
- 8-oz. (1-cup) product capacity
- 9.6-fl. oz. flush fill capacity
- Great for measuring liquid product in the back of the house
- Constructed of polycarbonate for strength and break resistance
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 3 in. dia. x 3.74 in. H
Measuring Cup, 8 oz. (1 cup) capacity, 7-style handle, once-piece construction, stain and break resistant, microwave/dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, clear
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 431507 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet