The Carlisle 4156809 floor squeegee head is made with a synthetic rubber, double-foam blade and a polypropylene frame. With a straight design, this Sparta Brush line model can thoroughly clean uneven surfaces like grouted tile. It measures 24 inches long and is designed not to bend or rust. This green squeegee head is recommended for use with Carlisle handles from the 40225 series, as well as 028-40271 and 028-45267, which must be purchased separately.
- Floor squeegee, head only
- Double-foam squeegee is hygienic and effective
- Cleans uneven surfaces
- Durably built to not bend or rust
- Synthetic rubber blade and polypropylene frame
- Note: Handle not included. Recommended for use with Carlisle handles 40225, 40271, and 45267.
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L
Sparta® Spectrum® Hygienic Floor Squeegee Head (only), 24" long, straight, threaded handle hole, for uneven & smooth surfaces, rust & bend resistant, double foam synthetic rubber blade, plastic frame, green, HACCP compliant (handle sold separately)
Carlisle 4156809 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|