The Carlisle 4156714 squeegee head with synthetic rubber blade is ideal for cleaning up liquids that have spilled on the floor. The double foam rubber blade ensures messes are completely cleaned; it is attached to the plastic squeegee head. This plastic construction will not bend or become corroded, making it durable for heavy use applications. Uneven and smooth surfaces can be cleaned with this unit. Its blue color complies with HACCP guidelines. Hazard sparks are prevented when cleaning flammable fluids. The Carlisle 4156714 squeegee head with rubber blade is 18 inches long and the handle is sold separately.
- Durable polypropylene plastic construction will not corrode or bend
- Hazard sparks are prevented when cleaning flammable liquids
- Comes in blue to comply with HACCP guidelines
- Can be used on uneven and smooth surfaces
- Double foam, synthetic rubber blade ensures messes are cleaned fully
- Handle is sold separately
- 18 in. L
Sparta® Spectrum® Hygienic Floor Squeegee Head (only), 18" long, straight, threaded handle hole, for uneven & smooth surfaces, rust & bend resistant, double foam synthetic rubber blade, plastic frame, blue, HACCP compliant (handle sold separately)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 4156714 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet