The Carlisle 4122514 Spectrum® handle fits Spectrum push brooms, sweeps, floor scrubs, and squeegees. Its Flex-Tip™ reduces stress on the handle while providing flexibility, and its durable fiberglass construction can withstand regular commercial use. The blue handle is useful in color-coding systems.
- Compatible with Spectrum sweeps, push brooms, floor scrubs, and squeegees
- Flex-Tip relieves stress on the handle and enhances flexibility
- Strong fiberglass construction can endure frequent use
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -20-275 degrees F
- Blue handle can be used for color coding a specific task or area
- Overall dimensions: 1 in. dia. x 48 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Spectrum® Handle, 48"L x 1" diameter, with self locking Flex-Tip™, threaded, fiberglass, blue
Carlisle 4122514 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Floor Sweeps & Handles|
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|