The Carlisle 4108314 Sparta® Spectrum® Duo-Sweep® broom has durable polyethylene bristles that effectively sweep heavy dirt and debris with their unflagged design. Since the bristles are angled, the broom can sweep along baseboards and fit into corners and other hard-to-reach places. An ergonomic design ensures the broom wears evenly for consistent sweeping, while the self-locking Flex Tip™ helps relieve stress on the handle while providing flexibility. Since the Carlisle 4108314 broom has a blue handle and bristles, it is compatible with color-coding systems.
- Bristles are made of heavy-duty, lasting polyethylene
- Unflagged bristles are ideal for sweeping heavy dirt and debris
- Angled design reaches into corners and along walls
- Ergonomically-designed handle and bristles for even wearing
- Fiberglass handle withstands high-volume use
- Handle has a self-locking Flex Tip to relieve stress while providing flexibility
- Blue bristles and handle fit into color-coded systems
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 56 in. L x 12 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about brooms in the floor maintenance guide.
Sparta® Spectrum® Duo-Sweep® Angle Broom, 48"L Flex Tip™ fiberglass handle, self-locking, 12" wide head, unflagged bristles, no hood/shroud, (1) upright handle hole, polypropylene, blue
Carlisle 4108314 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|
|Series||Sparta® Spectrum® Duo-Sweep®|
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Broom Head Style||Angle|
|Broom Head Width (in)||12|
|Special Features||Flex Tip™|
|Made in USA||Yes|