Keep dust and dirt from employee's shoes from contaminating your kitchen with the Carlisle 4042401 Boot 'N Shoe Brush. This tool can be bolted to the floor to keep it in place and is constructed with a rugged chrome-coated-steel tube frame. The long-lasting brown polypropylene bristles clean away dust and dirt, while the steel scraper underneath scrapes off mud and other stubborn debris. The brush's non-absorbent block will not take on stains or odors, making the Carlisle 4042401 Boot 'N Shoe Brush easy to keep clean and sanitary.
- Removes dirt and debris to help maintain a clean, sanitary work environment
- Durable chromed-steel tube frame
- Designed to be bolted to the floor to keep scraper in place
- Brushes can be flipped up to reveal a steel scraper that can be used to remove mud from shoes
- Non-absorbent plastic block is easy to keep sanitary
- Brown polypropylene bristles are designed for a long life
Spectrum® Boot 'N Shoe Brush, 6" long non-absorbent plastic block, chrome steel tube frame, steel scraper, polypropylene bristles, brown
Carlisle 4042401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|
Carlisle 4042401 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Just rob said...
"Long, durable bristles unlikely to clog; can clean even top of boot. Great for snow or dirt/mud. Give thought to placement, experiment. Screwe..."
"Long, durable bristles unlikely to clog; can clean even top of boot. Great for snow or dirt/mud. Give thought to placement, experiment. Screwed to plywood similar dimension except extended slightly one end so other foot immobilizes unit and makes it easy to move or clean."