The Carlisle 4042200 Flo-Pac® brush head has a plastic block that resists breaking and yellow polypropylene bristles that can be assigned a specific purpose in color-coded systems. Its handle fits inside a threaded handle hole (handle sold separately). The bristles run along three sides of the brush head, cleaning more surface area than other brushes.
- Yellow bristles can be used in a color-coded system
- Crimped polypropylene bristles are sturdy
- Plastic block can withstand repeated use
- Recommended for cleaning floors
- Threaded handle hole
- Handle sold separately
- Block dimensions: 10 in. L x 4.5 in. W x 3.5 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on this type of brush is available in the Carlisle brush buyers' guide.
Flo-Pac® Dual Surface Floor Scrub Brush Head (only), 10"L plastic block, split shape with end-bristles, threaded handle hole, crimped polypropylene bristles, yellow, BPA-Free
Carlisle 4042200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet