The Carlisle 4039314 Galaxy™ pastry brush has soft, durable bristles made of nylon to retain high amounts of liquid. With their tapered cut and chisel-point trim, the bristles cover a large surface area to brush over the product. Air pockets that could harbor bacteria are eliminated since the bristles are epoxy-set in ferrules, while the blue color is suitable for HACCP color coding to help prevent contamination. The Carlisle 4039314 Galaxy pastry brush has a smooth, one-piece plastic handle to simplify cleaning, and the hole on the handle’s end provides convenient storage.
- Soft, durable nylon bristles retain liquid
- Tapered, chisel-point bristle trim covers a large area
- Bristles are epoxy-set to ferrules to eliminate air pockets that can trap bacteria
- Blue bristles can be utilized in a HACCP color coding system
- Smooth, one-piece plastic handle facilitates cleaning
- Handle hole provides storage
- Maximum safe temperature: 500 degrees F
- Bristle dimensions: 2.25 in. L x 4 in. W
- 8.5-in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Galaxy™ Pastry Brush, 4" wide, flat, hanging hole, bristles epoxy-set to ferrules, soft, tapered with chisel-point trim, one-piece plastic handle, nylon, blue
Carlisle 4039314 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|