The Carlisle 4039202 Galaxy™ pastry brush has superior surface coverage since its bristles are tapered with a chisel-point trim. Made of nylon, the bristles retain fluid and resist damage from chemicals. To eliminate air pockets that could harbor bacteria, the bristles are epoxy set to ferrules on the one-piece handle.
- Nylon bristles are durable, chemical resistant, and have high fluid retention
- Tapered bristles have a chisel-point trim to offer maximum coverage of product surface
- Bristles are epoxy set in ferrules to eliminate air pockets that support bacteria growth
- Plastic handle has a one-piece design that facilitates cleanup
- White handle blends into many décors
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 8.25 in. L x 3 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Galaxy™ Pastry Brush, 3" wide, flat, hanging hole, bristles epoxy-set to ferrules, soft, tapered with chisel-point trim, one-piece plastic handle, nylon, white
Carlisle 4039202 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|