The Carlisle 4039114 Galaxy™ pastry brush has soft, durable nylon bristles that retain liquid. These epoxy-set bristles block the formation of air pockets that can contain bacteria. Product can be spread with the bristles’ tapered design and chisel-point trim, and their color can be used for color coding to prevent cross-contamination. Made of smooth plastic, the handle features one-piece construction that is easy to clean. The Carlisle 4039114 Galaxy pastry brush can be used in temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Smooth, one-piece plastic handle cleans quickly
- Heavy-duty, soft nylon bristles retain liquid well
- Bristles are set to ferrules with epoxy to minimize bacteria-harboring air pockets
- Tapered bristles with chisel-point trim cover a large area
- Blue bristles can be used for HACCP color coding
- Hole on the end of the handle can hang from a storage hook
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 500 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7.5 in. L x 2 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Galaxy™ Pastry Brush, 2" wide, flat, hanging hole, bristles epoxy-set to ferrules, soft, tapered with chisel-point trim, one-piece plastic handle, nylon, blue
Carlisle 4039114 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet