The Carlisle 4037900 Sparta Meteor® pastry brush has boar bristles that are double boiled and bleached for sanitation. The bristles are water resistant, ensuring breads absorb butter and dough absorbs egg wash. This brush can endure heat as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its side hook attaches to the sides of pots and other containers.
- Handle hole for convenient storage
- Hook hangs on the side of containers for safe use
- Water resistant
- Can withstand heat as high as 500 degrees F
- Bleached boar bristles are sanitized for safety
- Bristle dimensions: 3 in. W x 1.88 in. H
- 9.75 in. overall L
Not sure what kind of brush you need? More information is available in the kitchen brush buyers' guide.
Sparta Meteor® Pastry/Basting Brush, 3" wide, double-boiled, water-resistant, soft-flagged molded-in bristles, white plastic handle with hook, boars hair, bleached
Carlisle 4037900 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|