The Carlisle 4037000 Sparta® basting brush has boar bristles that have been sterilized, double boiled, and bleached to spread liquid over product. Ideal for basting poultry and meats, the bristles are water resistant. They also work well for pastry washes since they have a high fluid retention. Air pockets that could harbor bacteria are eliminated with the epoxy-set bristle design. Since the handle on the Carlisle 403700 Sparta basting brush is 12 inches long and bended, it keeps the cook’s hands away from hot cooking surfaces.
- Boar bristles are sterilized, double boiled, and bleached for safe use
- Water-resistant bristles are ideal for basting poultry and meats
- Bristles have a high fluid retention that works well for pastry washes
- Bristles are epoxy-set in ferrules to eliminate crevices that could trap bacteria
- Hardwood handle is 12 in. long and bended, keeping the user’s hands away from hot grills
- Safe at temperatures up to 350 degrees F
- Bristle dimensions: 2 in. L x 2 in. W
- Overall length: 16 in.
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Chef Series™ Basting Brush, 2" wide epoxy-set bristles, double-boiled, water-resistant, 12" handle with 45° angle, brown plastic ferrules, lacquered hardwood handle, boars hair, bleached
Carlisle 4037000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet