The Carlisle 4015000 Sparta® kettle valve brush has a 4.5-inch handle made of polypropylene for comfortable use. There is a hole in the handle, so the brush can be stored on wall or shelf hooks, and its stiff polyester bristles effectively clean kettle valves and refrigeration or fryer coils. The Carlisle 4015000 Sparta coil brush should only be used on equipment after it has cooled down because of its 125 degrees Fahrenheit maximum safe temperature.
- Stiff polyester bristles efficiently clean valves and coils
- Bristles are twisted into galvanized wire so they avoid falling out
- 4.5-in. polypropylene handle resists bending and breaking
- Hole in the handle for convenient storage
- Maximum safe temperature: 125 degrees F
- BPA free
- Brush dimensions: 1.38 in. dia. x 6 in. L
- Overall dimensions: 1.38 in. dia. x 28 in. L
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Kettle Valve Brush, 28" long, 6"L x 1-3/8" diameter stiff polyester wirewound bristles, hanging hole, plastic handle, 9 gauge galvanized wire, standard color, BPA-Free
Carlisle 4015000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|