The Carlisle 4004500 Sparta® vat brush has polyester bristles set in a plastic block that will not bend or fall out. With its dome design, it is excellent for cleaning out kettles, valves, and vats. The brush can be used in temperatures as high as 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Polyester bristles are kept in place by a white plastic block
- Dome shape is ideal for cleaning kettles, valves, and vats
- Compatible with the 40225 fiberglass handle or 40230 Sparta plastic handle (sold separately)
- Can withstand temperatures as high as 125 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 6 in. dia. x 4 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Vat & Cylinder Brush, 6" deep, round, dome shaped, threaded handle hole, white plastic block, medium still polyester bristles
Carlisle 4004500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cleaning & Janitorial|