The Carlisle 363352500 flat mop head is constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance and heavy-duty use. For versatile cleaning, the head can be used with wet or dry microfiber mop pads. Withstanding temperatures from -40 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, the Carlisle 363352500 flat mop head can be used in virtually any setting. It measures 211⁄2 inches long by 33⁄4 inches wide.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction stands up to commercial applications
- Can be used with wet or dry microfiber flat mop pads
- Temperature range of -40-600 degrees F
- Includes the flat mop head only
- Overall Dimensions: 211⁄2 in. L x 33⁄4 in. W
Flat Mop Head (only), 24", aluminum
Carlisle 3633525-00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet