The Carlisle 3619714 Flo-Pac® Dual Surface® floor scrub brush head is split to clean under counters, around equipment, and along baseboards. Water and cleaner are evenly dispersed by the head’s Flo-Thru channels. The head, which can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, consists of a plastic block and polypropylene bristles that prevent mold and mildew from growing.
- Ideal for cleaning under counters, around equipment, and baseboards
- Non-absorbent plastic block and bristles prevent mold and mildew from growing
- Polypropylene bristles can be cleaned quickly and resist bending and breaking
- Flo-Thru channels evenly disperse water and cleaner
- Can withstand temperatures from -40-180 degrees F
- Threaded handle is sold separately
- BPA free
- Block dimensions: 10 in. L x 4.5 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Flo-Pac® Dual Surface Floor Scrub Brush Head (only), 10"L plastic block, split shape, flo-thru channels, threaded handle hole, crimped polypropylene bristles, blue, BPA-Free
Carlisle 3619714 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet