The Carlisle 34101005 Bronco™ trash can holds 10 gallons and can be used in color-coded systems for specific waste due to its red design. Constructed of polyethylene, this container can withstand constant, heavy use. Drag skids on the bottom can endure rough surfaces while reinforced stress ribs provide additional strength. Handles on the top and bottom help staff carry and empty the can. The Carlisle 34101005 waste container has molded-in notches in its bottom for transportation on a dolly.
- 10-gal. capacity
- Part of the Bronco series
- Red fits in color-coded applications
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction
- Stress ribs are reinforced to prevent denting or breaking
- Drag skids prolong the can's life
- Molded-in notches secure the bottom of the container to a dolly
- Helper handles on the bottom enable a single employee to dump trash
- Comfort Curve™ handles help when grabbing the container
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -50-120 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 17.5 in. dia. x 17 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure what kind of waste container is the best option for you? Check out our trash can article for additional information.
Bronco™ Waste Container, 10 gallon, 17"H x 17-1/2" dia. (includes handles), round, double-reinforced stress ribs, ergonomic Comfort Curve™ handles, drag skids, deep hand holds on base, polyethylene, red, NSF
Carlisle 34101005 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Food Rated|
|Specialty Options||Built-in Handles|