The Carlisle 30860HH13 StorPlus™ food pan’s one-third size amber design provides a traditional feel. With its 2.4-quart capacity and opposite-end handles, the container can hold a large amount of product in pass-through areas. Its high-quality plastic construction can withstand temperatures as high as 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The Carlisle 30860HH13 StorPlus food pan’s top and bottom corners stack with other food pans and are reinforced to reduce the risk of cracking.
- 2.4-qt. capacity
- Amber exterior creates a traditional feel
- One-third size pan fits into one-third cutouts in food wells and holding ovens
- Cracking is prevented by the reinforced top and bottom corners
- Spoons can scoop product out of the container due to its specially designed interior
- Quart and liter capacity indicators are molded into the side
- Stacks on existing pans to save space
- (2) 3.75-in. L handles on opposite sides make the pan ideal for pass-through holding areas
- Temperature range: -40-375 degrees F
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 12.8 in. L x 6.93 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ High Heat Food Pan, 1/3 size pan, 2.4 qt. capacity, 2-1/2" deep, double handle, capacity indicators, easy-lift notch, temperature range: -40° to 375° F, stackable, break/stain-resistant, dishwasher/microwave safe, polyethersulfone, amber, BPA free, NSF, meets EN631-1 Euro Norm standards
Carlisle 30860HH13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet