The Carlisle 301301 round cork tray is made of a lightweight polypropylene that resists denting, chipping, and breaking. Its cork surface prevents glasses and plates from sliding and spilling, and the handhold on the underside of the tray aids staff when carrying food. Users are advised to hand wash the tray.
- Lightweight polypropylene construction resists breaks, chips, and dents
- Treated cork surface is bonded to the tray and keeps glasses from sliding
- Curved handhold on the underside
- Brown exterior provides a traditional look
- Can withstand temperatures from -40-180 degrees F
- Not dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 13.88 in. dia. x 0.75 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Serving Tray, 13-7/8" diameter, round, non-skid cork liner, break-resistant, polypropylene , brown
Carlisle 301301 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet