The Carlisle 220002 bain marie container can be used in temperatures ranging from -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Graduated markings are molded into the side of the container for measuring ingredients, while stacking lugs on the exterior prevent the dish from getting stuck with others. Recessed handles simplify grabbing and moving the container. Made of strong polyethylene, it is break resistant.
- 22-qt. capacity
- Exterior stacking lugs prevent jamming
- Simplified gripping and lifting with recessed handles
- Graduated measurements for exact recipes
- Durable, white polyethylene construction
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 180 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12.25 in. dia. x 8.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Find out more about food storage containers in the buyers' guide for storage containers.
Bain Marie Container, 22 qt., round, outside stacking lugs, molded-in recessed handles, seamless, graduated U.S. measurements, dishwasher safe, polyethylene, white, NSF
Carlisle 220002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|