The Carlisle 120002 bain marie container can be used in temperatures from -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. It holds 12 quarts of product and has recessed handles take the strain off when gripping and lifting. Made of durable, white polyethylene, this container is resistant to breaking, while graduated markings on the sides simplify measuring ingredients. Stacking lugs on the exterior prevent containers from sticking together.
- 12-qt. capacity
- Stacking lugs on the exterior reduce jamming risk
- Recessed handles for gripping and lifting
- Graduated measurements
- Durable, white polyethylene construction
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 180 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12.25 in. dia. x 8.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Find out more about food storage containers in the buyers' guide for storage containers.
Bain Marie Container, 12 qt., round, outside stacking lugs, molded-in recessed handles, seamless, graduated U.S. measurements, dishwasher safe, polyethylene, white, NSF
Carlisle 120002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|