The Carlisle 1074260 StorPlus™ square lid covers 12-, 18-, and 22-quart StorPlus containers made of both polyethylene and polycarbonate. It snaps securely into place and includes a space to record cooked or opened dates to comply with health codes. Its royal blue color can be used in color-coded applications for a specific product type, and its heavy-duty textured exterior prevents slipping. The Carlisle 1074260 StorPlus square lid is made of polyethylene, which is sturdy enough to endure frequent use, and stacks with other units.
- Fits on 12-, 18-, or 22-qt. StorPlus containers
- Polyethylene is heavy duty for repeated use
- Snaps onto containers with a tight seal that maintains product freshness
- Fits on polycarbonate and polyethylene containers
- Top features a place to record the date when product was opened or cooked
- Royal blue can be used for color-coding a specific product type
- Stackable design creates more storage space
- Textured surface resists slippage
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 165 degrees F
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 11.38 in. L x 11.38 in. W x 0.63 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Lid, 11-3/8" x 3/5"H, fits 12-18-22 qt. square containers, snap-on, color-coded, textured non-slip finish, scratch-resistant, dishwasher safe, polyethylene, polyethylene, blue, NSF, Made in USA
Carlisle 1074260 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Storage|
Carlisle 1074260 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
CCM by Mandy said...
"This is the lid for 12, 18 & 22 qt Square Carlisle Stor clear containers. The container & lid combo can be used to store flour, sugar, spices an..."
"This is the lid for 12, 18 & 22 qt Square Carlisle Stor clear containers. The container & lid combo can be used to store flour, sugar, spices and any type of thicker liquid or dry item. We use the 22qt to transport 8-1 qt squirt bottles of soda or coffee flavorings. You want the clear ones (they are more expensive) because you can see the ingredients inside easily."