The Carlisle 1072007 StorPlus™ square container has a spoonable bottom to ensure utensils can reach all the product. Since it has a smooth interior, the pan is easy to clean. A textured finish on the handles, corners, edges, and bottom offer a secure grip and adds strength. Made of polycarbonate, the container is durable and stain resistant.
The clear material provides product visibility, while the date label provides a place to indicate the storage date for convenient inventory. The Carlisle 1072007 StorPlus square container has a 2-quart product capacity with indicators that enable users to easily portion, measure, and prep ingredients. Lugs are built into each corner of the dish to provide strength and prevent jamming when stacked.
- 2-qt. capacity
- 2.34-qt. rim-full capacity
- Capacity is indicated in gallons and liters for portioning, measuring, and prepping ingredients
- Breaking, chipping, and staining are resisted with its polycarbonate construction
- Clear material provides product visibility
- Easy to lift with wide handles
- Texture on the handles, corners, edges, and bottom provide a secure grip and additional strength
- Easy-to-clean, smooth interior
- Spoonable bottom allows utensils to reach all product
- Label on the side indicates the date for inventory
- Stackable to save space
- Built-in lugs on the corners prevent jamming when stacked while providing strength
- Temperature range: -40 to 212 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7.13 in. L x 7.13 in. W x 3.8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Food Storage Container, 2 qt., 7-1/8" x 3-13/16"H, square, reinforced stacking lugs, secure easy-grip handles with drain holes, date indicators, color-coded capacity indicators, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 1072007 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet