The Carlisle 10311U07 StorPlus™ food pan lid is constructed of polycarbonate for break, chip, and stain resistance. Product can be seen through its clear construction, and the lid protects food from contaminants. Not affected by food acid or oil, this lid fits on a sixth-size food pan, and since the lid has a notch, it closes around serving spoons. Molded-in handles simplify access to stored product. The Carlisle 10311U07 StorPlus food pan lid is designed to be used for chilled or non-high heat holding.
- Fits on a sixth-size food pan
- Lid protects product from contaminants
- Clear material provides product visibility
- Molded-in handles for convenient product access
- Notch enables the lid to close around a serving spoon
- Resists breaking, chipping, and staining with its polycarbonate construction
- Food acid and oil will not affect the lid
- Great for holding chilled and non-high heat product
- Peg hole eases storage
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 6.88 in. L x 6.31 in. W x 0.88 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Universal Lid, for 1/6-size food pan, handled, notched, stackable, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10311U07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Pans & Covers|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|