The Carlisle 10278Z07 EZ Access lid is designed to fit any third-size plastic food pan and protect food on make-up lines, prep tables, and buffets. When foods must be left out for extended periods, covering them can preserve freshness, maintain safe temperatures, and protect against contamination by airborne particulates and spillage. To further enable you to ensure the safety of your foods, these lids are designed with no crevices or other areas where food may become trapped and promote the growth of harmful bacteria. The clear polycarbonate used to construct the Carlisle 10278Z07 third-size food pan lid is resistant to food acids and oils, is easy to clean, and allows visibility of the products in your food pans.
- Universal third-size food pan lid
- Clear polycarbonate resists damage from acids and oils in foods
- Double hinges provide durability for a long life
- Tight fit keeps lid from popping off food pan when it is flipped open
- Sunken design ensures full capacity of food pan can be used
- 50-60 percent larger opening than other lids
- Dishwasher safe and designed to eliminate food traps where bacteria can grow
- Can be hung to dry or store with molded-in peg hole
- Dishwasher safe
- Usable at temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees F
- NSF certified
1/3 Size EZ Access Lid Features
StorPlus™ EZ Access Universal Lid, for 1/3 size food pan, hinged, with peg hole & handle, temperature range: -40° to 212°F, dishwasher safe, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10278Z07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet