The Carlisle 10250U07 StorPlus™ half-size long food pan lid covers most half-size long food pans to protect product from contaminants and foreign objects. With its heavy-duty material, the lid resists stains from food oils and acids. Due to its polycarbonate construction, the unit resists chipping and can be used in temperature applications ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The Carlisle 10250U07 StorPlus half-size long food pan lid can be stored with its built-in peg hole.
- Compatible with all Carlisle half-size long pans
- Handle helps when lifting the lid
- Resistant to oils and acids from food
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate resists stains, chips, and breaks
- Can withstand temperatures from -40-212 degrees F
- Peg hole in one end helps store the lid
- Overall dimensions: 20.81 in. L x 6.38 in. W x 0.88 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
TopNotch Universal Lid, for 1/2-size long food pan, handled, solid, stackable, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10250U07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||1025007|
|Category||Food Pans & Covers|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|