The Carlisle 10217U07 StorPlus™ universal lid fits full-size food pans from many major brands and is made of a translucent polycarbonate that resists damage from impacts. A notch prevents spoons from falling into product, and a built-in peg hole enables staff to hang the lid for storage. The lid is safe in temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate can endure commercial use
- Fits full-size pans from most major brands
- Translucent plastic reveals contents
- Unaffected by food oils and acids
- Peg hole facilitates storage
- Notch fits around spoons to keep them from falling into product
- Temperature range: -40-212 degrees F
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 20.75 in. L x 12.88 in. W x 0.44 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
StorPlus™ Universal Lid, for 1/1 full-size food pan, flat, notched, without handle, stackable, temperature range: -40° - 212° F, dishwasher safe, textured non-slip finish, polycarbonate, clear, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 10217U07 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Pans & Covers|