The Carlisle 071029 tortilla server has a hinged lid to provide easy, one-handed access to the product inside. The Aztec design and terra cotta color is ideal for use in traditional Mexican and Tex-Mex establishments. The polypropylene material adds durability and the thick wall construction keeps tortillas warm. The Carlisle 071029 tortilla server can be used in temperatures between -40 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be stacked with other servers to save space on tabletops and in storage areas.
- Terra cotta color and Aztec design work well in traditional Mexican and Tex-Mex establishments
- Hinged lid offers convenient access with one hand
- Thick wall construction retains warm temperatures
- Made of polypropylene for durability
- Can be stacked with other tortilla servers to save space
- Temperature range: -40 to 180 degrees F
- BPA free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. dia. x 1.63 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Tortilla Server, 7" dia., with hinged lid, stackable, microwavable, dishwasher safe, polypropylene, terra cotta, NSF
Carlisle 071029 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet