The energy-efficient countertop induction cooktop from Eurodib keeps stovetops and kitchens cooler because energy is transferred to cookware by a magnetic field. The glass cook top is durable and easy to clean.
- 9 second shutdown if no or incorrect cookware is applied
- Must use induction compatible cookware
- Weight capacity of 35-lbs.
- Easy to read, soft touch display screen
- Glass cook top is high impact and easy to clean
- Energy is supplied directly to the pan by magnetic field
- Heat level adjusts instantaneously
- Overall Dimensions: 11-3/4 in. W x 15-in. D x 2-1/2 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 13A
- ETL and NSF Certified
Induction Cooker, electric, countertop, single burner, portable, ceramic glass, thermostatic control, timer, auto switch, 11-3/4" x 15", 120v/60/1-ph, 13 amp, 1600w, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Eurodib P3D Specifications
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|