The Eurodib MIRRA250 manual slicer has a 10-inch knife blade that provides precision slicing up to 0.5-inch slice thickness, keeping products consistent. There is a built-in blade sharpener that easily removes for cleanup. The Eurodib MIRRA250 slicer has an anodized aluminum construction that is durable and resistant to corrosion. This unit is easy to disassemble without tools, which facilitates cleaning and sanitizing.
- Belt-driven, manual slicer
- Gravity fed operation allows quick slicing
- 10-in. chromium plated carbon steel knife blade is durable
- 0.5-in. max. slice thickness
- Dial thickness control cam system keeps products consistent
- Built-in removable sharpener is easy to clean
- Easy-to-use on/off switch with lit button when machine is on
- Anodized aluminum construction is corrosion resistant
- Carriage and center plate quickly disassemble without tools
- 110-120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.4 A, 250 W
- Overall Dimensions: 227⁄16 in. L x 221⁄16 in. W x 1811⁄16 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Mirra Slicer, manual, gravity feed, 10" chromium plated carbon steel blade, belt driven, removable built-in sharpener, anodized aluminum construction, 110-120v/60/1-ph, 1/3 hp, 2.4 amps, 250 watts, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Eurodib MIRRA 250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet