The Eurodib heavy-duty induction cooker maintains constant and precise temperatures for quick, consistent cooking. The easy-to-read digital screen allows the operator to quickly adjust temperature levels between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Induction cooking only heats the cookware, not the cooktop, resulting in a cooler surface and a cooler kitchen. The unit’s built-in timer can be set between 5 to 150 minutes and has a nine second shut down when not in use.
- Heavy-duty design for repeated use
- Heat levels adjust instantly when temperature level is changed
- Easy-to-read digital screen
- 9-sec shut down for safety
- Only heats the cookware, meaning cooler cooktop and cooler kitchen
- Temperature range from 150 to 450 degrees F in 10 degree increments
- Timer settings from 5 to 150-min.
- Overall Dimensions: 12.9-in. W x 16.35-in. D x 3.96-in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- ETL and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Note: Can be used only with magnetic cookware. Not to be used with aluminum, copper, or glass.
Commercial Induction Cooker, electric, countertop, single burner, 10.8" x 10.8" cooking surface, ceramic glass, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.8 kw, 15 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Eurodib IHE3097-120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|