The Eurodib HBS-250L manual meat slicer is belt driven, which provides quick and generally inexpensive maintenance. The slicer has a 10-inch blade with a built-in knife sharpener, which provides precision slicing. This unit is designed for low volume operations, perfect for cutting deli meats and vegetables. Slicer operators will not have to worry about liquids on this unit, because it is waterproof. There is also an emergency shut-off switch on this Eurodib HBS-250L meat slicer for safety.
- Manual unit with belt driven operation
- 10-in. blade size for low volume operations
- 6.25-in. max. slicing width
- Built-in blade sharpener provides quick knife sharpening
- Perspex protector guard
- Waterproof construction and emergency shut-off switch
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 161⁄3 in. L x 197⁄10 in. W x 14 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Meat Slicer, anodized aluminum, blade sharpener, belt drive, Perspex protector guard, waterproof and emergency shut off switch, 10" blade, 1.4 amps, 150 watts, 1/5 hp
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Eurodib HBS250L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|