The Comstock-Castle 2CSP18 NG stock pot range has a welded exterior made of stainless steel with an aluminized framing steel that resists corrosion. Heavy-duty 6-inch pipe legs with adjustable feet provide support and stability. Each section of the Comstock-Castle 2CSP18 NG stock pot range has a three-ring cast iron burner with a double venturi burner system. The cast iron top grate can hold pots as wide as 20 inches. Brass gas valves with adjustable pressure regulators are in each section, and the manual control knobs stay cool to reduce burn risks.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel construction with an aluminized framing steel exterior resists corrosion
- 3-ring cast iron burner with a double venturi system
- Brass gas valves have adjustable pressure regulators
- Precise manual control per section with heat resistant control knobs
- 6-in. heavy-duty pipe legs with adjustable feet
- Cast iron top grate can accommodate 18-to-20-in.-dia. pots
- 4-in. rear clearance
- 180,000-220,000 BTU
- Dimensions: 18 in. W x 42 in. D x 25 in. H
- NSF certified
Stock Pot Range, NG Gas, 18" wide, (2) double ring venturi, cast iron burner, manual control per section, open front cabinet base, cast iron top grate, stainless steel exterior finish, 180,000 - 220,000 BTU, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Comstock-Castle 2CSP18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Stock Pot Range|