The Syracuse China 905356951 rectangular bowl measures 12 inches long and 8 inches wide and offers a large capacity of 16 ounces for presenting and serving dessert, appetizers, and other shareables or large entrées. This bowl's architectural shape is accented with a medium rim, which gives servers and diners plenty of room for handling it during use. As part of the Slenda pattern, this ceramic dinnerware's construction is lighter and thinner than comparable items, designed with ease of use in mind. However, the Royal Rideau ceramic body is still durable enough to withstand heavy commercial use and maintain an elegant and appealing appearance. Its versatile white color can effortlessly pair with hundreds of other Syracuse China products or complement any existing dinnerware and serveware items your restaurant already uses.
- Slenda pattern bowl with 16 oz. capacity
- Features a rectangular shape and medium rim
- Royal Rideau ceramic body in a versatile white color
- Construction is light, thin, and durable
- Provides a long-lasting service item
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. L x 8 in. W x 11⁄2 in. H
Bowl, 16 oz., 12" x 8" x 1-1/2"H, rectangular, fully vitrified, porcelain, Slenda® pattern & shape, White Royal Rideau™ body color
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Syracuse China 905356951 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet