The Syracuse China 905356931 oval bowl has a 10-inch diameter and 4-ounce capacity for serving soups, appetizers, and other menu items. The extra-wide rim provides ample space for handling the bowl when it contains a hot substance, which is safer for servers and patrons alike, and ensures that it can be filled to the rim without worrying about accidental spills. This piece from the Slenda pattern features a lighter, thinner ceramic construction, which makes handling the bowl more comfortable but does not sacrifice the durability needed for a long-lasting service product. The Royal Rideau body also gives it a neutral and versatile white color, which can complement your existing tabletop presentation or be used alongside hundreds of other Syracuse China items for an effortlessly cohesive and unique look.
- Slenda pattern dinnerware
- 10-in. oval bowl with an extra-wide rim
- Royal Rideau ceramic body
- Neutral white color offers versatility
- Total capacity for a 4 oz. appetizer or entrée
- Lighter, thinner construction provides superior durability
- Overall Dimensions: 13⁄8 in. H x 10 in. top dia. x 71⁄4 in. bottom dia.
Bowl, 4 oz., 10" x 8-1/2" x 1-3/8"H, oval, extra-wide rim, fully vitrified, porcelain, Slenda® pattern & shape, White Royal Rideau™ body color
Syracuse China 905356931 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet