The Syracuse China 905356916 serving dish has an elongated, gently curving shape modeled after that of a canoe, with a small footed bottom that adds stability. Measuring 153⁄4 inches long and 51⁄2 inches wide, this canoe plate offers a generous amount of room for serving appetizers, desserts, and other shareable menu items in a unique presentation. As an item from the Slenda pattern, it has a light and thin body, which provides users with a comfortable handling experience and requires less room when stacked. Made from Royal Rideau ceramic, it is also a durable piece of dinnerware that will last for a long time in your service rotation. This canoe serving dish's versatile white body color will coordinate effortlessly with nearly any scheme or arrangement.
- Canoe plate from the Slenda pattern
- Serving dish for appetizers, entrées, and desserts
- Royal Rideau ceramic body is durable and elegant
- Versatile white color can complement any presentation
- Construction is thin and light for convenient storage and easy handling
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. L x 51⁄2 in. W x 21⁄2 in. H
Plate, 15-3/4" x 5-1/2", canoe shaped, fully vitrified, porcelain, Slenda® pattern & shape, White Royal Rideau™ body color
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Syracuse China 905356912 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet