The Syracuse Slenda 905356112 pyramid bowl earned its name by the handle on one side that is made by a raised portion of the rim in a triangular shape. This handle, along with the bowl's thin, lightweight body, makes the bowl easy to handle and serve. The color of this piece is Royal Rideau white, a neutral shade that helps the bowl complement nearly any color scheme. The lead-free glaze used for this bowl covers the entire piece, including the foot, to make the bowl more resilient against damage and to protect tabletops from scratches. The ceramic used to make the bowl is fully vitrified, which helps make it more durable and less likely to absorb moisture or odor.
- Part of the Slenda pattern by Syracuse China
- Round pyramid bowl with handle
- 41⁄2 oz capacity
- Royal Rideau white
- Raised edge of rim on one side provides a handle for ease of carrying
- Body of bowl is thin and lightweight
- Made of fully vitrified ceramic for durability
- Bowl is completely covered with lead-free glaze, including foot, to enhance durability and prevent damage to tabletops
- Overall Dimensions: 17⁄8 in. h x 35⁄8 in. dia.
Pyramid Bowl, 4-1/2 oz., round, with handle, Slenda pattern and shape, Royal Rideau body,
Syracuse China 905356112 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet