The BunnServe 24500.0680 installation service brings a factory-trained technician to your site to install the separately-sold Bunn U3 urn. Since the technician is trained, the unit will be installed properly. With this service, the fees and travel expenses are included, along with certain installation materials that are required. Schools, offices, healthcare facilities, and more are eligible for the BunnServe 24500.0680 installation program. Installation time includes Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time.
- Service covers the installation of a Bunn U3 urn (Sold separately)
- Ensures safe, correct installation from a factory-trained technician
- Includes labor fees and travel expenses
- Can include necessary installation materials like plumbing fittings, beverage tubing, and a water shutoff valve
- Installation time ranges from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time on Monday through Friday
Eligible and Ineligible Sites
- Can be used by most restaurants, schools, offices, concession stands, and healthcare facilities
- Large sites including airports, arenas, and stadiums are ineligible
- Not available for remote locations, areas with limited access, areas that require security screenings
- Utilities must meet the local code
- Water connection should be less than 6 ft. from the install position
- Usable electrical outlet needs to be less than 41⁄2 ft. from the unit
- Any necessary lines for sweetener or auto-fill systems should be routed before the technician arrives
- Complete any modifications to counters and cabinets prior to installation
- Copper fittings should be installed before the technician arrives
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for U3 Urns
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn 24500.0680 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet