The BunnServe 24500.0563 installation service sends a factory-trained technician to your establishment to set up the Bunn Ultra-1 or Ultra-2 frozen drink machine. A technician is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time. Before the technician arrives, there are certain site requirements that must be met. Failure to meet the site requirements can result in an additional fee.
Some installation materials, travel expenses, and labor fees are included with this program. It can be used in restaurants, offices, schools, concession stands, and most healthcare facilities but not in large facilities like arenas or airports. Remote locations, high-security areas, and limited-access areas are also ineligible for the BunnServe 24500.0563 installation program.
- Program sends a factory-trained technician to the installation site of a Bunn Ultra-1 or Ultra-2 frozen drink machine (Sold separately)
- Eligible sites include most restaurants, concession stands, schools, offices, and healthcare facilities
- Ineligible sites include remote locations, limited-access areas, areas that require security screenings, and large facilities like stadiums and airports
- Labor and travel expenses are included with the package
- Can include installation materials like beverage tubing, a water shut off valve, and plumbing fittings
- Installation is possible Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time
- Local utility codes must be met
- Water connection needs to be within 6 ft. of the install location
- Working electrical outlet needs to be within 41⁄2 ft. of the install location
- Any required product lines for sweetener or auto-fill systems should be routed beforehand
- Any counter and cabinet modifications need to be completed before technician arrives
- Install any necessary copper fittings ahead of time
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for Ultra-1 & Ultra-2 Units
Bunn 24500.0563 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet