The BunnServe 24500.0630 installation service is for a Bunn TB3, TB3Q, TB6, TB6Q, TCD-1, or TCD-2 tea brewer. A factory-trained technician is sent to your business to install the unit safely and correctly. With this program, certain installation materials may be included, along with the travel expenses and labor fees. The service covers most healthcare facilities, schools, offices, and more. Ineligible locations include remote sites, limited-access areas, and areas that require security screenings, and large facilities.
The unit can be installed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. local time. Local utility codes should be up to date, a water connection and electrical outlet needs to be accessible to the brewer, and other site requirements should be met before the technician arrives. Failure to meet these requirements will result in an additional fee for the BunnServe 245.00.0630 installation program.
- Brings a technician to the install site of a Bunn TB3, TB3Q, TB6, TB6Q, TCD-1, or TCD-2 tea brewer (Sold separately)
- Factory-trained technician installs the unit properly
- Program covers the technician’s travel expenses and labor fees
- Some installation materials like a water shutoff valve, beverage tubing, and plumbing fittings may be included
- Unit may be installed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Restaurants, schools, concession stands, offices, and most healthcare facilities are eligible
- Airports, stadiums, and other large sites are ineligible
- Difficult sites like remote locations, areas that require security screenings, and areas with limited access are ineligible
- Local utility code must be met
- Water connection should be within 6 ft. of the installation area
- Unit should be placed within 41⁄2 ft. of a usable electrical outlet
- Any lines for auto-fill or sweetener systems need to be routed prior to installation
- Modifications to counters and cabinets should be completed before the scheduled installation date
- Copper fittings should be installed ahead of time
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for TB3, TB3Q, TB6, TB6Q, TCD-1, & TCD-2 Tea Brewers
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn 24500.0630 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet