The BunnServe 24500.0760 installation service sends a technician to your location to install your Bunn JDF-2S or JDF-4S juice dispensing unit. Since a factory-trained technician comes to your establishment, you can rest assured that it will be installed properly. This program can be used by schools, offices, restaurants, and more but large facilities like airports and stadiums are ineligible.
There are certain site requirements that must be met before the technician arrives, including local utility codes must be met, a water connection and electrical outlet need to be within reach, and modifications to existing counters and cabinets should be completed. If these requirements are not met, there is a $125 additional fee charged. The BunnServe 24500.0760 installation service can be set up any time Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time.
- Brings a factory-trained technician to your site to install your Bunn JDF-2S or JDF-4S juice dispenser (Sold separately)
- Technician is trained to properly install the dispenser
- Package includes travel expenses and labor fees
- Includes certain materials like a water shutoff valve, beverage tubing, and plumbing fittings
- Unit can be installed Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Available for schools, restaurants, offices, concession stands, and most healthcare facilities
- Not available for airports, arenas, stadiums, or other large facilities
- Cannot be used for remote locations, limited-access areas, or areas that require security screenings
- Utilities must meet the local code
- Water connection needs to be within 6 ft. of the desired installation location
- Usable electrical outlet should be less than 41⁄2 ft. from the installation location
- If product lines are needed for auto-fill or sweetener systems, they should be routed ahead of time
- If modifications to counters, cabinets, and shelves are needed, they should be completed prior to the technician’s arrival
- Technicians cannot cut or sweat copper fittings, so they must be completed beforehand
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for JDF-2S & JDF-4S Juice Units
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn 24500.0760 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet