The BunnServe 24500.0628 installation service is intended for a Bunn IC3, ICB, ICD-3, or ITCB infusion unit. With this program, it is ensured that the unit is installed correctly since a factory-trained technician is sent to the site. Prior to the technician’s arrival, the site should meet certain requirements, and if they are not met, an additional fee may be charged. Most healthcare facilities, schools, offices, concession stands, and restaurants can use the program. Large facilities like arenas and airports are ineligible for the BunnServe 24500.0628 installation program. Labor charges and travel expenses for the technician are included with this package.
- Intended for a Bunn IC3, ICB, ICD-3, or ITCB infusion unit (Sold separately)
- Program sends a factory-trained technician to the installation site
- Ensures safe, correct installation of the unit
- Travel and labor fees are included with this package
- Necessary plumbing fittings, beverage tubing, and a water shutoff valve may be included
- Available installation hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Can be installed in schools, offices, restaurants, and most healthcare facilities
- Cannot be used by large facilities like arenas, airports, or stadiums
- Does not reach areas with limited access, remote locations, or areas that require security screenings
- Utilities must meet the local code
- Usable electrical outlet should be less than 41⁄2 ft. from the installation location
- Water connection should be less than 6 ft. from the installation location
- Necessary modifications to counters, cabinets, and shelves should be completed prior to installation
- Install copper fittings ahead of time
- Any product lines needed for auto-fill or sweetener systems should be routed before technician arrival
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for IC3, ICB, ICD-3, ITB, & ITCB Infusion Units
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn 24500.0628 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet