The BunnServe 24500.0740 installation service ensures that your Bunn IMIX-5 hot beverage dispenser is installed correctly. A factory-trained technician is sent to your site, with labor and travel expenses covered. The service can be used by restaurants, schools, offices, and most healthcare facilitates but not in large sites like airports, arenas, and stadiums.
Before the technician arrives at your facility, there are certain site requirements that must be met, including any modifications to cabinets and counters, water connection placement, and electrical outlet access. The BunnServe 24500.0740 installation program can be set up Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time.
- Can be used to install the Bunn IMIX-5 hot drink dispenser (Sold separately)
- Factory-trained technician completes proper installation
- Package includes the technician's labor and travel fees
- May include the necessary plumbing fittings, beverage tubing, and water shutoff valve
- Service can be used by schools, concession stands, offices, restaurants, and most healthcare facilities
- Not available in areas with limited access, areas that require security screenings, remote locations, or large facilities like airports and arenas
- Hours of installation include Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time
- Any modifications to counters, cabinets, and shelves should be completed prior to installation appointment
- Technicians cannot cut or sweat copper fittings so they should be installed before their arrival
- Utilities must meet the local code
- Connection for water needs to be within 6 ft. of the installation position
- Usable electrical outlet needs to be within 41⁄2 ft. of the installation position
- Any necessary product lines for auto-fill or sweetener systems should be routed ahead of time
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for IMIX-5 Units
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn 24500.0740 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet