The BunnServe 24500.0710 installation service sends a factory-trained professional to set up a Bunn IMIX-3 hot drink dispenser. With a trained technician, it is ensured that your unit is installed safely and correctly. The travel expenses and labor fees are included with this package. If plumbing fittings, beverage tubing, or a water shutoff valve is needed, it may be included with the service.
This service can be provided in most healthcare facilities, offices, schools, and restaurants. The BunnServe 24500.0710 installation program is not available for large facilitates and does not apply to locations that are limited-access, remote, or areas that require security screenings. Technicians are available Monday through Friday during 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time. There are certain site requirements that must be met prior to the technician’s arrival. If the requirements are not met, an additional fee may be charged.
- Usable with the Bunn IMIX-3 hot beverage dispenser (Sold separately)
- Service sends a factory-trained technician to the installation site
- Ensures the proper installation of the unit
- Technician’s labor and travel expenses are included with the package
- Can include necessary plumbing fittings, beverage tubing, and water shutoff valve
- Installation time is Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Concession stands, schools, restaurants, offices, and most healthcare facilities can use the service
- Large facilitates like arenas, stadiums, and airports are ineligible for the program
- Does not cover areas that require security screenings, remote locations, or limited-access areas
- Utilities are required to meet the local code
- Water connection needs to be within 6 ft. of the installation location
- Functioning electrical outlet must be within 41⁄2 ft. of the installation location
- Any lines needed for sweetener or auto-fill systems should already be routed
- Any necessary modifications to the existing shelves, cabinets, and counters should be made prior to installation
- Technicians cannot cut or sweat copper fittings so they should be installed prior to the technician's arrival
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for IMIX-3 Units
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn 24500.0710 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet