There are certain site requirements for the BunnServe 24500.0690 installation program that must be met before the technician can install your equipment. The utilities in the facility must be up to code, and water connection should be within 6 feet of the installation site. A usable electrical outlet is needed within 41⁄2 feet of the desired location. Failure to meet these standards and the other site requirements can result in additional fees.
- Ensures a Bunn FPG-2 DBC, G1, G2, G3, G9, LPG, or MHG grinder is installed correctly (Sold separately)
- Factory-trained technician provides on-site installation
- Labor and travel fees for the technician are included
- Package can include the necessary beverage tubing, plumbing fittings, and water shutoff valve
- Installation hours include Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Concession stands, schools, offices, restaurants, and most healthcare facilities are eligible
- Arenas, stadiums, airports, and other large facilities are ineligible
- Difficult locations, such as areas that require security screenings, limited-access areas, and remote locations, are also ineligible
- Utilities must be up to code
- Water connection should be located within 6 ft. of the installation location
- A working electrical outlet should be within 41⁄2 ft. of the installation location
- Any necessary product lines for sweetener or auto-fill systems need to be routed before the technician arrives
- Modifications to cabinets, shelves, and counters should be completed before the professional arrives
- Technicians cannot cut or sweat copper fittings, so any necessary fittings should be installed ahead of time
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for FPG-2 DBC, G1, G2, G3, G9-2T, G9T, LPG, & MHG Grinders
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn 24500.0690 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet