The BunnServe 24500.0610 installation service covers the installation of a Bunn POD brewer or C model. Since a factory-trained technician is brought to the installation site, you can be sure the unit is installed safely and correctly. Charges for the technician’s labor and travel expenses are included with the package.
Restaurants, concession stands, schools, and other businesses qualify for the program, while large facilities like stadiums and airports are ineligible. The installation of the unit with the BunnServe 24500.0610 installation program can take place Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time. There are certain site requirements that must be met before the technician's arrival. Failure to meet these requirements can result in additional fees.
- Package provides correct, safe installation of a Bunn POD brewer or C model (Brewer is sold separately)
- Factory-trained installation technician is brought to the installation location
- Package includes labor and travel charges for the technician
- Installation can include a water shutoff valve, beverage tubing, and plumbing fittings
- Hours of installation include Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Most schools, offices, concession stands, restaurants, and healthcare facilities can benefit from the installation program
- Large sites like arenas, stadiums, and airports are ineligible
- Ineligible sites also include locations such as limited-access areas, remote locations, and areas that require security screenings
- Site utilities should meet the local code
- Requires a usable electrical outlet within 41⁄2 ft. of the installation location
- Water connection is required to be within 6 ft. of the installation location
- Any required product lines for auto-fill or sweetener systems should be routed before the technician arrives
- Make any necessary modifications to the site’s cabinets, shelves, and counters before the technician arrives
- Copper fittings should be installed ahead of time since technicians cannot cut or sweat fittings
- If the site does not meet the requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for C Models & POD Brewers
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn 24500.0610 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet